We’re very excited - not just because of the inordinate amount of caffeine based products consumed - but also because our team are putting together the final missing parts to the biggest Google related event in Central Virginia - GDG DevFest 2016.
This year event will take place in Charlottesville, VA.
So should you also be excited? Well yes… and here’s why!
- Attendance: we’re expecting over 250 attendees
- Topic: more than 48 hours of pure Google technologies
- Date: 24-25 of October, expect hackathon and workshops on a first day and conference on the second
- Venue: LiveArts - GDG Central Virginia DevFest will be
- Speakers: we’re in the process of finalising the list of speakers
but we’ve already secured a first batch of experts:
- Dawid Ostrowski - Developer Relation from Google, who excited about cloud technologies
- Mateusz Herych - Android GDE and GDG organizer from Krakow
- Dmytro Danylyk - developer, blogger, speaker, author of open source 1000+ star libraries
- Roman Mazur - speaker on various international conferences like Droidcon Eastern Europe and Ankara Developer Days
More details about speakers, DevFest Hackathon and Lviv will appear in subsequent posts, meantime like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter, add to circles in Google+ or subcribe to our mailing list and RSS feed in order not to miss any cool stuff about festival.